Christmas is just around the corner and a long vacation is waiting for you with open arms. For businesses, it is going to be a rough phase. A lot of customers will be busy with their families and loved ones and the market will be down. While many business owners will look to spend their holidays without doing any work, some will look to earn a healthy amount of money. It is important for the latter ones to provide top notch customer service so that they can make the most out of every opportunity.
It can become tough to answer every phone call seeing as you cannot summon all of your staff to the office during the holidays. Customers don’t like waiting at all and if they find busy lines or they are put on hold for a long time, they will prefer giving their business elsewhere. No matter how great your products or services are, if the level of customer service is not up to the standards, customers always have other choices. So the question is, how can you enjoy the holidays without affecting your business by making your customers wait? The answer is Westpark Communications.
An Answering Service with Full-Service Customer Support can be your best solution to deal with the calls from your customers during the New Years and Christmas holidays. Some of the best features are:
- Experienced Answering Staff – The staff is highly experienced and knows how to deal with the customers in a courteous way. They make sure that all the calls are answered timely and the questions of the customers are addressed properly.
- Multilingual Support – Although the primary language of our agents is English, Westpark Communications also offers support in Spanish. They also have access to over 100 languages, so no matter the language, they will have it covered.
- Round the Clock Availability – Westpark Communications offer 24/7 customer support. No matter what the time is, if your business is receiving a call, they will answer it on your behalf.
- Customization – Your communication solution is fully customizable. They represent your business just like you were communicating with your customer base. Besides answering calls, the agents will also take orders, perform employee check-ins, and make sure that routine calls are not transferred to you.
- Real-Time Updates – All notes on the account are updated to your CRM in real time. The information is pushed into your system so that you can get a complete record of the information and customers who got in touch with the answering service.
Besides these features, the peace of mind business owners can get is beyond expectations. Now you don’t have to kill your New Years and Christmas holidays just to answer the calls of your customers when you can rely on Westpark Communications.